Improve The Appearance of Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Cosmetic dentistry allows Weatherford, Texas, area patients to improve the appearance of their smiles. At Weatherford Advanced Dentistry, we have a wide selection of aesthetic services to choose from. Some of the cosmetic dentistry solutions recommended for our patients may include any of the following:
- Porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers, sometimes just referred to as veneers, are restorations made to cover imperfections on the teeth most visible at the front of the smile. Crooked, spaced, or permanently stained teeth can be covered with a custom shell of porcelain to improve the smile’s aesthetics without extensive dental work.
- Dental bonding. Using a composite resin material that matches the patient’s smile, dental bonding can be a great way to achieve coverage as an alternative to porcelain veneers. Dental bonding will last several years before it needs to be replaced.
- Dental implants. Implants are an excellent choice for any of our patients considering their options for tooth replacement. These titanium posts are surgically planted into the jawbone and are the foundation for many restorations like dental crowns, dental bridges, and full dentures.
- Orthodontia. Straightening the teeth and the dental bite is often done with orthodontic solutions, but many patients fear the idea of metal brackets and wire braces. At Weatherford Advanced Dentistry, we are pleased to offer an alternative such as Invisalign, which uses clear plastic trays to realign the smile and eliminates the need for metal appliances.
- Dental crowns. Dental crowns are a popular dental restoration used in dentistry to protect and strengthen natural teeth. These restorations are made to match the patient’s current smile, so they blend in beautifully!
- Tooth-colored fillings. Composite resin is a material that is also used for dental fillings when patients have cavities. It is practically impossible to differentiate composite resin from the patient’s natural tooth structure, ensuring seamless integration into the smile. These filings are also safer than traditional silver amalgam materials still used at some dental facilities.
Request a visit with Dr. Chris Elliott today!
If you live in the community of Weatherford, TX, and are ready to work with a team of professionals that are here to help you achieve your smile goals, connect with our office today by calling (817) 609-4311. Our team is here at 181 East BB Fielder Road, Suite #200, and we are open to new families and patients seeking comprehensive dentistry with an experienced and dedicated professional staff.